Leominster, Mass. - Former New Haven Railroad depot. The tracks are gone and the clock tower lacks a clock but it is still possible to appreciate the beauty of this old depot. Leominster depot was built in 1878 in the Gothic Revival style. It is trimmed with Leominster granite. It was built by the Boston, Clinton and Fitchburg RR. The last passenger train (under New Haven ownership) ran in 1928. Leominster still has rail passenger service but not here. North Leominster on the former Boston and Maine Fitchburg Main Line has a new commuter rail station with a parking garage.